Ahead of reopening our new building, we are looking for local artists to partner with to provide a collection of beautiful, bespoke handmade items to be sold in our shop. We’re looking for a collection of items that not only reflects your artistic vision, but is also sustainable, ethically made and unique.
Initially for four month periods, with the potential to extend if successful, this opportunity is ideal both for artists who are only now dipping their toes into commercial possibility and seasoned artists who’re hoping to broaden their audience alike.
We want to hear from a wide range of crafts people – Ceramics, textiles, wood, glass jewellery, metal work, candles, soap are just some examples.
On average, the Mercury sees 90,000 people walk through its doors every year, meaning this is a fantastic opportunity to have your work seen and, most importantly, sold!
• Provide a short bio, explaining your past experience and why you would like to be selected (200-250 words)
• Provide at least 3 and no more than 5 good quality images of your proposed collection
• Complete the application form, found below
Deadline for applications for first collection: Monday 31st MayApply Now!
Rules & Guidelines
• Products must be designed and hand made by the Maker
• You must live within 25 miles of the Mercury
• You must be able to restock if required
• If you are selected you must be able to provide a copy of your public liability insurance
• You must be able to provide stock for the following planned dates of collection:
– 26th June- 31st October
– 1st November – 28th Feb
– 1st March – 30th June