Last updated 2 July 2021
We really can’t wait to welcome you back into our brand-new theatre and Creative Engagement Studio from the 29 June 2021.
We take the safety of our participants very seriously and we want to assure you that we have put in a range of measures to keep us all safe.
There is a little bit of information to take on board but please don’t worry, help will be on hand on your arrival to ensure our processes are fully inclusive and friendly. We are here to help.
Please take note of our new measures and do let us know if you have any questions by emailing: email@example.com
Thanks for supporting us to keep everyone safe. Let’s work together and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns or questions.
What you can expect from us:
• Clear signage throughout the building
• Face coverings worn by staff and participants aged 11+ worn outside of the Creative Learning/ Studio Space (except for those exempt)
• Hand sanitiser stations
• Regular additional cleaning
• Games and activities will be adapted to ensure 2-metre social distancing
• Our group numbers will be reduced in line with government guidance (currently 30 participants per session)
• If we are unable to run a session due to a local or national lockdown, or an outbreak on site, sessions will be transferred to online Zoom sessions, in the usual time slot with the usual facilitator, where possible
What we expect of participants and parents/carers:
• Please read and follow our friendly guidance
• Ask if you need help
• Only attend sessions if you are feeling well. Please do not come to sessions if the participant or anyone in their household are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been told to self-isolate by school of Test and Trace
• Participants to maintain 2-meters from anyone outside of their household at all times
• Participants to maintain 2-meter distance at drop-off and pickup and not to congregate with others
• Ensure good respiratory hygiene by using the ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach
• Participants aged 11+ to wear face coverings when arriving/leaving and whilst moving around the building (except for those exempt)
• Participants will be asked to sanitise or wash their hands at the start and end of each session (sanitiser provided)
• Please bring as few belongings as possible with you to the session. This can include a drink clearly identified as the participant’s, but please don’t bring food into the workshops
• If a participant has a positive test or have been told to self-isolate, they will not be allowed to attend any sessions until the end of their isolation period
Arriving and leaving the Mercury building:
• Please arrive on time for your sessions, not late or early, as this could disrupt the covid- secure measures we have in place for the start of a session
• We have a designated entrance for participants. Don’t worry a member of the team will be at the door to welcome you into the building and show you where to go
• We kindly request that participants are collected on time from the same side of the entrance
Test and Trace
• We are legally required to keep your contact details for 21 days for NHS Test and Trace
• Please make us aware as soon as possible if a participant receives a positive Covid-19 test by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01206 573948
• We will work with Test and Trace to contact other participants in the session, if this is required
Our refund policy
• As usual our groups are paid for as a termly fee
• If we are unable to run sessions due to a local or national lockdown, or an outbreak occurs on site, sessions will transfer to online Zoom sessions, in the usual time slots and with the usual facilitator, where possible
• If a participant has to miss a session due to Covid-related sickness or is asked to self-isolate, please inform us in advance of the session and we will offer 100% of the session as a credit to your account. This will be redeemable against your next term.