Mercury Creatives is a free business support and mentoring programme for small to medium enterprises, freelancers or self-employed artists working in the creative industries and allied to the performing arts across Essex, East Sussex, Kent and Suffolk.
As part of our commitment to freelancers and creatives businesses during this Covid-19 pandemic. Applications are now open and close on the 30th August.
Support offered during project:
- Diagnostic Needs Assessment (DNA) process designed to identify strengths, weaknesses and market growth potential.
- Business Growth Plans (BGP) for each business/ practice establishing ‘business growth goals’ and the milestones to achieving them.
- 24 hours of mentoring; partnering with established creative sector entrepreneurs/ industry field leaders. Mentors will provide tailored advice and guidance in terms of business and product/service development, but also act as a gateway to new networks and markets.
- Business Showcase Events providing an opportunity for businesses to pitch for investment, profile a new product or service or simply promote your business offer.
- Peer to Peer Networking and Development Events to stimulate innovation and facilitate product development. These will bring in established creative sector entrepreneurs from across the region and nationally to focus on knowledge transfer and networking opportunities.
As part of the theatre’s Mercury Rising project, a purpose-built flexible work space designed to enable collaborative innovation will form part of the new shared office. 15 of the Mercury Creatives will have the opportunity to apply for access to the work space in the new Mercury Theatre.
Apply for Mercury Creatives:
Please complete both the application form and the equality and diversity monitoring form. These are separate so that the equality and diversity form can remain anonymous.
Applications close 30th August.
For further information on the programme please email: email@example.com
Mercury Creatives is funded by the European Regional Development Fund.