That’s what Friends are for…
What’s more, you get the satisfaction of supporting your local theatre, helping us make this a place you’ll want to keep coming back to again and again:
- £30 pays for a friendly usher to show you to your seats and bring around the interval ice creams.
- £130 pays for a lively drama workshop in one of our local schools, introducing children and young people to the joys of theatre.
- £500 pays for a special ‘relaxed’ pantomime performance for people with additional needs, autism or dementia.
Join the Mercury family today!
- Be among the first to book your favourite seats for Mercury productions, big-name comedians, Pantomimes and more, with early access to tickets to all of our performance.
£25 per year
- All the benefits of Priority Membership.
- PLUS keep up to date with all things Mercury with invitations to our season launch events, behind-the-scenes newsletters and unlimited free ticket exchanges.
£60 per year
- All the benefits of Friend membership.
- PLUS 10% café discount, membership card, drink and programme vouchers and invitations to an exclusive post-season launch drinks reception.
£200 per year
- All the benefits of Supporter membership.
- PLUS an all-new Mercury logo lapel pin, Mercury production photo calendar, two show press packages and exclusive annual ‘behind-the-scenes’ and ‘meet the maker’ experiences.
£500 per year
- All the benefits of Ambassador membership.
- PLUS recognition in the public spaces of the building, two FREE tickets to every Mercury Theatre press night and free car parking with every show ticket.
- Your donation will also directly support our talent development program.
£1,200 per year
- The exact same Producer’s Club benefits.
- Just billed every month!
£120 per month
For further information on buying or gifting a membership with us, please call our tickets sales line on 01206 573948.
Young people aged 16-25 who want to dive headfirst in to the world of theatre can join our Young Friends for just £4.
- Receive priority booking and regular newsletter updates on opportunities to get involved.
Leave a legacy:
You can keep the magic of theatre alive for the next generation by leaving Mercury a gift in your Will. Gifts can be for general purposes or for something specific, we will gladly discuss how your gift can be best recognised.