Join the Mercury team!
About the Mercury
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, parental or caring status, or age.
Where posts are graded at the National Living Wage, we pay the highest amount of National Living Wage (intended for people aged 25+) irrespective of age.
Benefits of working at the Mercury
- The Mercury operates a stakeholder pension scheme
- Discount on drinks and meals in the Mercury’s bar and restaurant
- The Mercury offers an interest free season ticket loan
- The Mercury encourages attendance at performances with an allocation of tickets to employees (subject to availability and the Mercury’s ticket policy)
- Access to a wide range of online training
- Free SmarterCard (subject to availability), giving discounts in a wide range of Colchester shops, restaurants and leisure outlets
Mercury Voices Archive and History project
We’re looking for volunteers to support a range of work on the Mercury Voices Project. Find out more here!
Call out to Creative Practitioners and Facilitators!
Are you a practitioner or workshop facilitator?
We are looking to find freelance practitioners to join our pool of Creative Learning and Talent practitioners to work with us on a variety of projects including our core youth theatre, schools work, older persons workshops, independent workshops and upcoming projects.
If you are interested in joining the pool of practitioners, please email your CV to email@example.com with a covering letter telling us why you want to work with us, and the specific experience you have, that you think we need!
We are particularly interested to hear from practitioners who are based locally.