Thanks for clicking!
Mercury For All
The Mercury Theatre is a registered charity. If you’re able to give a donation today your gift will help us to continue our work on stage, in the community, with young people across Essex and to help lower income families with the cost of living. Simply select an amount with our slider or input a custom amount if you wish.
Please choose your amount
However big or small your donation, you’ll be helping us to champion new talent and new ideas whilst continuing to offer you a fantastic theatre experience. Thank you.
We are here to help.
As we are all aware, the cost of living is rising and many people will have to make tough decisions as to what expenditure to cut down on, particular over the winter. We anticipate a lot of people, but especially lower income families already struggling with costs, will have to sacrifice theatre tickets and engagement activities to cover their basic needs. We want to do everything we can to ensure that these families can still access these opportunities and that cost is not a barrier to theatre experiences.
From the 1st Nov, all donations made to the Mercury theatre will automatically go to our Mercury For All fund, which will help us deliver:
- Bursary places for all of our Mercury Young Company groups
- Free family fun days and participation events
- Subsidised and funded activity for SEND young people
- Funded holiday clubs for those in receipt of free school meals
- Support for young people and emerging local creative talent – workshops, masterclasses and mentoring
- Partnership working with local community groups including Refugee Action, The OutHouse and Community360
- Free or discounted tickets to Mercury shows for low income households or individuals on universal credit
- Activities in care homes and residential units
Additionally, if you feel you need support from the fund for any of the above, you can talk to us directly and confidentially and we will offer help in the best way we can.Get In Contact
Or donate by text…
*Texts will cost the donation amount plus one standard network rate message, and you’ll be opting into hearing more from us. If you would like to donate but don’t wish to hear more from us, please text 50YEARSNOINFO instead.